MODERN ROOMS WITH FULL AMENITIES
Riviere Boutique Hotel welcomes you with 21 modern rooms and complete amenities to make your Miami visit a memorable one.
Whether traveling alone for business, with a loved one for a romantic get-away or a family vacation, a variety of different room options are available to fit your individual needs.
The Deluxe Double Room features 2 queen-sized beds for you and your loved ones to rest and take comfort. The room features exquisite bamboo flooring, a completely renovated porcelain bathroom and a microwave, a coffee maker and a mini-fridge to satisfy all your in-room necessities.
The Deluxe King features 1 Queen and 1 Twin-sized beds. Its ample space, exquisite bamboo flooring, and completely renovated porcelain bathroom is perfect for a family, friends or even business trip - offering all the comfort you need in a singe room. This room has ADA Compliant options
The Luxury Suite features 1 Futon and 2 Queen-sized beds. Its layout accommodates up to 5 people, making it the perfect option for large families, groups or those guests who like their extra space. Its completely renovated flooring, bathrooms and decor are only a small part of all the amenities this amazing option has to offer. This room has ADA Compliant options
Riviere Boutique Hotel is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Website, https://rivierehotel.com/ for persons with sensory disabilities. To accomplish this, Riviere Boutique Hotel will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) as its web accessibility standard, which will also bring the Website into further conformance with the Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards developed by the United States Access Board. Further, our Website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
Until such time as our electronic media upgrades are complete, if you have difficulty accessing any our website, apps or intranet to attain information or for any other purpose please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-531-3488 and one of our representatives will be able to assist you.
Update your preferences and you won’t miss out
• We process the data supplied by our customers and users in order to provide the requested services, to fulfill our legal obligations, to improve the quality of our services and to send commercial communications. This is based on an existing contractual relationship, current legislation and our legitimate interest in reviewing and promoting our services.
• We develop commercial profiles from your data in order to offer you customized attention and to send exclusive offers and promotions that are adapted to your profile.
• We only transfer our customers’ data when legally obligated, with your prior consent or to companies within the same group for administrative reasons, or when it is necessary in order to provide the requested services.
• This data is held for the duration of your relationship with us and always for the legal periods and time needed to attend to possible liabilities. Data processed for commercial purposes will be stored as long as you do not request their cancellation.
• You can withdraw your consent for the personalization of our services and communications, without affecting the provision of services that you have requested from the group. Likewise, you have the right to access, change or delete data, as well as other rights.
If you do not specify your preferences, we assume that you wish for us to continue processing your data in order to provide personalized services and communications based on your commercial profile. You can withdraw consent freely at any time by simply notifying us to email@example.com